Selling out in Idaho (Moving to Florida)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katduck

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I haven't been around for a while, but I wanted to post here because we are moving to Ft. Lauderdale and I need to sell my rabbits.

I'd love to sell my whole set-up: shelter, cages, rabbits, shelves, cabinets, etc. Contact me if your interested in that. Below is a list of my rabbits. I'm taking one with me, a little Beveren girl I just got about a month ago. Everyone else needs to go.

Donna or Delilah would be free. Both are excellent mothers. All others are $15. My NZW are really nice size.

Charmin's Litter with Mr. Bean
5 White Standard Rex born 10/10 (9weeks old)
1 Black " "
1 Blue " female
1 Blue or Opal? male

Charmin - White Standard Rex - born 5/6/09 - Large for Rex - has had 4 litters

Delilah - Doe 1/2 Beveren 1/2 NZW born 3/14/09 - Vienna Marked - has had 4 litters
Donna - Chocolate Satin Doe Born 6/3/08 - has had 6 litters
Sophia - NZW Very Large - Born 2/1/09 - has had 3 litters
Daisy - Large NZW - Born 1/19/10 (SophiaxRedEye) - has had 1 litter

Daisy's Litter with Harvey
3 White NZW - Born 11/13/10 - Really Big! 4weeks old

Mr Bean - Standard Rex, Castor - Born 12/13/09 - sired 2 litters
Frank - Beveren - 4 1/2 years old - sirde one litter with me
Harvey Large NZW - Born 1/19/10 (SophiaxRedEye) - Sired 2 litters
Fez - CalxNZW - 4years old - sired 7 litters with me

If anyone is interested e-mail me at [email protected]

The Beveren! Is he purebred? Which color? I don't think pedigree matters, since my friend got her purebred at the feedstore without a ped... But I think she's been looking around for a buck for her doe. ;D

Any chance you'll be coming down through the Texas Panhandle? I would be interested in some Rex does.

Trinity - My husband is leaving next Wednesday and might be able to go that way. What is the name of your town?

I weighed the NZWs: Sophia is 11lbs 10oz, her Son Harvey is 11lb 3.5oz and her daughter Daisy (who still has a litter of three in with her) is 10lb 1.5oz. Her kits are: 3lb 2.5oz, 3lb 6oz, 2lb 10oz. They are 5.5 weeks old.

The Beveren buck is purebred. I have his pedigree. He came from Ozmer, but was bred by Sugar N Spice. His "real" name is Sugar N Spice Summit and his Sire was Calloway's Silver Barn (Charlie), his dam was Sugar N Spice Divinity. He is white with blue eyes and he is a real sweetie who loves his head rubbed. BTW, Divinity is out of Calloway's lines also. Frank was born 4/1/2006

I ran out of light after cleaning the barn before I could get pictures, so I will post tomorrow.

Donna and Delilah are free, the other are $15. Sorry I don't go to shows or really know anyone who does. You are about 8.5 hrs from me. I'm in Nampa.

Katduck":1va4xur3 said:
Trinity - My husband is leaving next Wednesday and might be able to go that way. What is the name of your town?
Check your PMs. I would be willing to take more Rex (including a buck or two), also, if you don't have any other takers on them. Do the Rex have pedigrees?

I do have Pedigrees on the Rexes. Charmin's grandfather (Mr. Bean's GGfather), Orchard's Pongo had 6 legs. Mr. Beans GGrandmother had 2 legs. The next generation back there are 3 more rabbits that had legs (2,1,2). Also, Mr. Bean has multi Tom James lines in him 4 generations back. Charmin has a Tom James lines in her 3 lines back. Mostly they are Howell's. There is every color you can think of in the Rex lines! Castor, Blue, Lilac, REW, Black, Beige, Chocolate, Amber, Fawn, Lynx, Black Otter.

I have 3 sets of 24x36 stacking cages with 2 cages each on 15" extension legs. They are 2 years old. Klubertanz J series with plastic dura trays and 14-gauge floors. They would come with Canadian style feeder, water bottle, water/food dish, hay rack and resting pad for each cage for $100 per stack. I also have 2 sets of 24x30 K series with 2 cages each on 15" extension legs. 14-gauge floors. Same items included plus these have urine guards since they are my Buck cages. I would like $75 per stack on those. I also have 4 24x36 grow out cages that are older but still in decent shape. They open from the top and are on wood stands to bring them up to about 15-18" $25 each. And I have 4 24x24 cages also on wood stands 2 per stand. $25 per set of 2. The 24x24 cages open in front and are older but acceptable (I haven't used them for about a year, since I got the 24x30 stacks. I believe I have pans for all of the non stacking cages also.

I also have great scale, cabinet with carpeted top, shelving unit. 2 food containers with flip top and scoop in the lid.

Back